Welcome

This is my way of keeping you all up to date with everything that is new at Urban Piercings, as well as my own thoughts on everything to do with body piercing. Hopefully it'll make for a good read, so bear with me ok?!
Please FEEL FREE TO COMMENT! The more the merrier!

9 Mar 2009

Of those funny little skin diver thingies

Now I'm quite excited about these, kind of like dermal anchors without all the worries that come with removing them. I have been keen to try them out as I'd love to be able to offer them as an alternative to the microdermals. Single point piercing without the meshing of body tissue with a foreign object, an easier thought to stomach for some!
Anyway I'll be doing my first set, a set of three, on a customer of mine at some point this week. I'll make sure to post pictures as soon as I can, and we'll see whether concerns about rapid rejection are justified or not.

No comments: