Welcome

This is my way of keeping you all up to date with everything that is new at Urban Piercings, as well as my own thoughts on everything to do with body piercing. Hopefully it'll make for a good read, so bear with me ok?!
Please FEEL FREE TO COMMENT! The more the merrier!

27 Feb 2009

Of the guiche / scrotal ladder

I'm quite excited at the moment. A guiche/scrotal ladder I have been working on with a client of mine for, well several months now, is nearing completion! He has already agreed to have them photographed so unless he has a change of heart I'll be posting a link to it quite soon! (Obviously I won't be posting them here!) So my thanks to you, if you read this, you know who you are. One of the few clients with as aggressive a pursuit of perfection as I have ever come across!
Watch this space folks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There won't be a change of heart, but "completion" does need to be discussed...

Any time you want to take the first photo is fine by me.