Welcome

This is my way of keeping you all up to date with everything that is new at Urban Piercings, as well as my own thoughts on everything to do with body piercing. Hopefully it'll make for a good read, so bear with me ok?!
Please FEEL FREE TO COMMENT! The more the merrier!

18 Feb 2009

Of the inconstant piercer

I am an inconstant piercer, I admit it. The way I pierce one tragus may, and probably will be totally different to the way I do another. And that's not even mentioning the more challenging work I do.
Yes, I freely admit it. And that is one of the many reasons I love my job so much. It always keeps me on my toes.
There cannot be such a thing as a 'one-size-fits-all' method of piercing. That would be denying the individuality and needs of your customer. What will look good for one may be a terrible mistake on another. What may heal well for someone may give months of discomfort for somebody else. So does your piercer understand you and what may be good for you?
Are you the same as the person next door?
Nope, me neither

No comments: