Welcome

This is my way of keeping you all up to date with everything that is new at Urban Piercings, as well as my own thoughts on everything to do with body piercing. Hopefully it'll make for a good read, so bear with me ok?!
Please FEEL FREE TO COMMENT! The more the merrier!

19 Feb 2009

Of trips down memory lane

We recently took on an apprentice, which started me thinking about when I first took a needle, clutched in a trembling hand, to a very good freind.
If you are hoping for some humerous, anecdotal remeisces I'm afraid you'll be out of luck, I wholly lack the humour. However, here goes. . .
I did the piercing, shaking away, checking with the the piercer, Pete, every step of the way. I was so worried about hurting the aformentioned freind I needed help to put the jewellery in. I then proceeded to put the clinical waste into the regular bin, the needle in the clinical waste bin and drop the tray on the way to the autoclave, all within the space of an eternal few seconds.
Slick huh?
Lian, our apprentice, performed her first piercing on me, a conch. I talked her through it, but offered no assisstance.
And how did she do?
The piercing was smooth, unhurried. The jewellery went in without complaint and all the equipment and waste went safely away to their various locations.
Um . . . (hangs head low)

No comments: